On-Site Delivery Trailer
- Strong, hot-dip galvanized steel frame and fenders for corrosion resistance
- Smooth ride on industry leading Dexter Torflex® suspension axle and utilizes a standard hitch for a 2” ball receiver and 7-way light plug for connection to vehicle
- Aluminum A-frame rack consists of (2) 8' x 7' tall T6 aluminum racks and has extra storage space between racks
- Full-length rubber padding on horizontal slats and vertical posts
- Safety breakaway kit designed to stop trailer if it disconnects from vehicle
- 5” bottom support ledges with rubber block pads
- (6)T6 adjust-A-poles with rubber triangle cleats
Multi-Purpose Glass Storage System – 4,000 lbs.
- CAPACITY: 4,000 lbs. (2,000 lb. between posts)
- Rails designed with slots to hold 2 x 4’s which protect the slab edges and the finish on the rails (2 x 4s not included). Optional Easy Slide (made of low friction material) can be mounted to the 2 x 4’s for extra protection
- Center rail with easy slide must be used to support the glass when sliding individual pieces in and out of the rack
- Complete with 11" connector tube for butting rails together in a straight line for desired length
- Outside rails built with 2" square holes spaced 4" apart. A steel plate with identical holes is welded and boxed inside the rails, 1" up from the bottom
- 2" square tube posts and 2" square rubber post caps to separate glass
- Heavy-duty powder coted finish
Universal Storage System – USS-5
- Parts included in package are (2) USS-R, (30) USS-P for a total of 15 openings
- Outside rails are constructed of extruded aluminum, to provide strong, but lightweight storage solution.
- Outside rails are designed with slots to hold 2 x 4
- Outside rails have 1" diameter round holes spaced every 3". A secondary plate with identical holes is located below the top of the rail, 1" from the bottom.
- Rails are 6" wide x 3" high x 60" long and can butt together for desired length.
- Posts are 1" diameter steel coated with a galvanized finish.
- Posts can be removed for easy loading and unloading of product.
Foldable A-Frame – FAF-60
- Heavy duty powder coated finish.
- Ships knocked down for lower freight cost.
- Ledge Length 20.5"
- 6" spread on top of A.
Heavy-Duty Transport Rack – TR4496
- CAPACITY: 4,000 lbs.
- Hold downs bars have riveted rubber strips the length of the bar
- Quick release mounting pins change rack from mobile to stationary (Optional caster kit: (4) 8” roller bearing wheels; Two swivel casters with brakes and two ridged)
- Fork lift hoops mounted on sides
- Bottom pads and uprights have riveted rubber strips
- Hot dip galvanized finish
- 87.21-degree angle
Caster Kit for TR4482 and TR4496
- 8" diameter roller bearing wheels
- Rated at 1,000 lb. capacity each
- Two swivel casters with brakes on one end and two rigid on the other
- Quick release mounting pins and caster stems change rack from mobile to stationary in seconds
Tranpsort Rack – 10,000 Lb Capacity – TR-10
- Designed for fabrication and transportation of products to the job site (Please see our shop cart or glass carts for additional storage and transportation needs)
- 10,000 lb. capacity designed to hold all sizes of slabs. The capacity of the TR-10 is reduced to 8,000 lbs. with the use of the CK-8000 caster kit
- Optional caster package consists of 8" diameter roller bearing wheels rated at 2,000 lbs. each. Two swivel casters with brakes on one end and two rigid on the other
- 4 hold down ratchet straps secure load
- 4 adjustable safety posts provide for safe removal of unstrapped loads that may shift unexpectedly
- Safety posts are stored at the end of the A-Frame during transport
- Durable galvanized finish