- Workloads are rated 4,800 lbs. per sling in a vertical lift.
- The inside of slings and horizontal straps are covered with reinforced PVC coated material to help prevent cutting.
- Made with 3" wide polyester webbing which minimizes elongation to 3% or less.
- Velcro straps prevent slings from shifting on beam when not under load.
- Shoes are lined with neoprene rubber and have end ledges that prevent sling from contacting raw glass.
- Shoes are held in place with a quick release pin for easy mounting and removal. The quick release pin prevents the shoe from falling off.
- *Pricing Is Per Pair