Heavy-Duty Bundle Rack – Long
- 90" Rails are designed with slots to hold 2 x 4’s which protect the slab edges and the finish on the rails (2 x 4s not included)
- Complete with 11" connector tube for butting rails together in a straight line for desired length
- Rails built with 2.5" square holes spaced 5" apart. A steal plate with identical holes is welded and boxed inside the rail, 1" up from the bottom
- 2.5" square tube posts and 2.5" square rubber post caps to separate bundles and slab
- Must have a 12” overhang on each side
- Heavy-duty powder coated finish
- NOTE: When assembled the overall height of the posts are 5.5” less then listed (EXAMPLE: 72” post will be 66.5” above the top of the rail)
Outside Rail for 9,000 lb. Capacity Heavy Duty Bundle Rack Long – BR2.5-90
- Patent # 7143901
- Heavy duty powder coated outside rails are designed with slots to hold 2 x 4
- 2 x 4
- Outside rails have 2.5" square holes spaced 5" apart on the top. A steel plate with identical holes is welded and boxed inside the rails, 1" up from the bottom.
- Note: When assembled the overall usable height of the post is 5.5" less than listed.Example: A 72" post will be 66.5" above the top of the outside rail.
- Rails shipped with 11" connector tube for butting rails together in a straight line.