9,000 Lb. Capacity Bundle Rack
- Patent # 7143901
- Heavy duty powder coated outside rails are designed with slots to hold 2 x 4
- 2 x 4
- Outside rails have 2.5" square holes spaced 5" apart on the top. A steel plate with identical holes is welded and boxed inside the rails, 1" up from the bottom.
- 2.5" square tube posts with 2.5" square rubber post caps are used to prevent scratches.
- Rails shipped with 11" connector tube for butting rails together in a straight line.
- Note: When assembled the overall usable height of the post is 5.5" less than listed.Example: A 72" post will be 66.5" above the top of the outside rail.