Outside Rail for 9,000 Lb. Capacity Heavy Duty Bundle Rack – BR2.5
- Patent # 7143901
- Heavy duty powder coated outside rails are designed with slots to hold 2 x 4
- 2 x 4
- Outside rails have 2.5" square holes spaced 5" apart on the top. A steel plate with identical holes is welded and boxed inside the rails, 1" up from the bottom.
- Note: When assembled the overall usable height of the post is 5.5" less than listed.Example: A 72" post will be 66.5" above the top of the outside rail.
- Rails shipped with 11" connector tube for butting rails together in a straight line.
72″ Post for Heavy Duty Bundle Racks
- For storing taller oversized slabs
- Comes complete with 2.5" x 2.5" Post Caps
- 4,500 lb. capacity per post (when using two next to each other the opening is 9,000 lbs.)
- Heavy-duty powder coated finish
- NOTE WITH BUNDLE RACK PACKAGES: When assembled the overall height of the posts are 5.5” less then listed (EXAMPLE: 72” post will be 66.5” above the top of the rail)
2.5″ Post Caps
- Made of Rubber
- Scratch resistant