Drywall Cart – DWC
- Heavy duty 8" casters (two rigid, one swivel and one swivel with brake).
- Heavy duty 2,000 pound weight capacity, when evenly distributed.
- Material can be secured to the cart using hold-down straps (not included).
- Ships knocked down for freight savings.
- Gray powder coat finish.
On-Site Delivery Trailer
- Strong, hot-dip galvanized steel frame and fenders for corrosion resistance
- Smooth ride on industry leading Dexter Torflex® suspension axle and utilizes a standard hitch for a 2” ball receiver and 7-way light plug for connection to vehicle
- Aluminum A-frame rack consists of (2) 8' x 7' tall T6 aluminum racks and has extra storage space between racks
- Full-length rubber padding on horizontal slats and vertical posts
- Safety breakaway kit designed to stop trailer if it disconnects from vehicle
- 5” bottom support ledges with rubber block pads
- (6)T6 adjust-A-poles with rubber triangle cleats
Stone Lifter and Transporter – ST1
- Features a patented silent winch for easy raising and lowering of stone slabs measuring from 25” to 48” tall by 60” wide and weighing up to 396 lbs.
- The ST1’s heavy duty lifting mast encloses the steel lifting cable in order to prevent damage to the stone and reduce the possibility for employee injury while operating the winch.
- The shift to the side function allows the material to be pivoted 90˚ on the axis of the mast to pass through doorways and halls easily.
- Material can be raised to a maximum height of 63” and rotated 360˚ for easy manipulation and orientation in the installation area.
- Rubber pads on the carrying brackets protect the stone while being moved.
Truck Mounted Windshield Rack
- Rubber padding on uprights and base to help prevent material damage
- Complete with 19” posts
- Posts are positioned 3” on center
- Rotating pad on posts have an open/close position to secures the glass in place
- Heavy-duty, weather resistant, powder coated steel
- Ships knocked down for freight savings
Heavy-Duty Transport Rack – TR4496
- CAPACITY: 4,000 lbs.
- Hold downs bars have riveted rubber strips the length of the bar
- Quick release mounting pins change rack from mobile to stationary (Optional caster kit: (4) 8” roller bearing wheels; Two swivel casters with brakes and two ridged)
- Fork lift hoops mounted on sides
- Bottom pads and uprights have riveted rubber strips
- Hot dip galvanized finish
- 87.21-degree angle
Caster Kit for TR4482 and TR4496
- 8" diameter roller bearing wheels
- Rated at 1,000 lb. capacity each
- Two swivel casters with brakes on one end and two rigid on the other
- Quick release mounting pins and caster stems change rack from mobile to stationary in seconds
Tranpsort Rack – 10,000 Lb Capacity – TR-10
- Designed for fabrication and transportation of products to the job site (Please see our shop cart or glass carts for additional storage and transportation needs)
- 10,000 lb. capacity designed to hold all sizes of slabs. The capacity of the TR-10 is reduced to 8,000 lbs. with the use of the CK-8000 caster kit
- Optional caster package consists of 8" diameter roller bearing wheels rated at 2,000 lbs. each. Two swivel casters with brakes on one end and two rigid on the other
- 4 hold down ratchet straps secure load
- 4 adjustable safety posts provide for safe removal of unstrapped loads that may shift unexpectedly
- Safety posts are stored at the end of the A-Frame during transport
- Durable galvanized finish
Economy Transport Rack – ETC-8448
- Designed for fabrication and transportation of products to the job site (we recommend our shop cart for additional storage and transportation needs)
- 3,600 lb. total capacity
- Fork lift hoops mounted on sides
- Includes hold down straps to secure material to cart
- Bottom pads and uprights have full length rubber strips
- Heavy-duty powder coated finish
- 48" Load Height