Glass Lifter and Transporter – GT1
- Features a patented silent winch for easy raising and lowering of material measuring from 25” to 48” tall by 60” wide and weighing up to 396 lbs.
- The GT1’s heavy duty lifting mast encloses the steel lifting cable in order to prevent damage to the glass and reduce the possibility for employee injury while operating the winch.
- The shift to the side function allows the material to be pivoted 90 degrees on the axis of the mast to pass through doorways and halls easily.
- Material can be raised to a maximum height of 63” and rotated 360˚ for easy manipulation and orientation in the installation area.
- 3 Large 8” suction cups protect and hold the glass while being moved.
The GT1 was designed for superior job site transportation; it features large 16” puncture resistant wheels that make negotiating curbs, stairs and doorway transoms easier and safer. Front mounted swivel casters provide balancing action for heavy material, and aid in turning the GT1 in tight spaces.