Heavy Duty Backsplash Cart – HDBSC8472
- Heavy duty 3,200 pound weight capacity, when evenly distributed.
- Pull handle mounted on one end for maneuverability.
- Two rigid and two swivel brake 5" casters.
- Ships knocked down for freight savings.
- Gray powder coat finish.
- Shelf dimensions are 77.5" long x 10" deep
On-Site Delivery Trailer
- Strong, hot-dip galvanized steel frame and fenders for corrosion resistance
- Smooth ride on industry leading Dexter Torflex® suspension axle and utilizes a standard hitch for a 2” ball receiver and 7-way light plug for connection to vehicle
- Aluminum A-frame rack consists of (2) 8' x 7' tall T6 aluminum racks and has extra storage space between racks
- Full-length rubber padding on horizontal slats and vertical posts
- Safety breakaway kit designed to stop trailer if it disconnects from vehicle
- 5” bottom support ledges with rubber block pads
- (6)T6 adjust-A-poles with rubber triangle cleats
Stacking Box – STKB
- 3,000 lb. capacity
- Made with a hot dip galvanized finish
- Glue down rubber on base, 1 side and connection bars
- Stackable up to 3 units for space savings
- Product to be loaded in the same direction
- Stores remnants up to 29” high & lengths of up to 10’
- Ships knocked down for freight savings
Heavy-Duty Bundle Rack – Long
- Rails designed with slots to hold 2 x 4’s which protect the slab edges and the finish on the rails (2 x 4s not included)
- Complete with 11" connector tube for butting rails together in a straight line for desired length
- Rails built with 2.5" square holes spaced 5" apart. A steal plate with identical holes is welded and boxed inside the rail, 1" up from the bottom
- 2.5" square tube posts and 2.5" square rubber post caps to separate bundles and slab
- Must have a 12” overhang on each side
- Heavy-duty powder coated finish
- NOTE: When assembled the overall height of the posts are 5.5” less then listed (EXAMPLE: 72” post will be 66.5” above the top of the rail)
- CAPACITY: 9,000 lbs. per opening (4,500 lbs. per post evenly distributed)
- Rails designed with slots to hold 2 x 4’s which protect the slab edges and the finish on the rails (2 x 4’s not included)
- Complete with 11” connector tube for butting rails together in a straight line for desired length
- Rails built with 2” square holes spaced 4” apart (10 holes). A steal plate with identical holes is welded and boxed inside the rail, 1” up from the bottom
- 2” square tube posts and 2” square rubber post caps to separate bundles and slabs
- Heavy-duty powder coated finish for storing both standard and oversized size slabs
- Post options available
Universal Storage System – USS-5
- Parts included in package are (2) USS-R, (30) USS-P for a total of 15 openings
- Outside rails are constructed of extruded aluminum, to provide strong, but lightweight storage solution.
- Outside rails are designed with slots to hold 2 x 4
- Outside rails have 1" diameter round holes spaced every 3". A secondary plate with identical holes is located below the top of the rail, 1" from the bottom.
- Rails are 6" wide x 3" high x 60" long and can butt together for desired length.
- Posts are 1" diameter steel coated with a galvanized finish.
- Posts can be removed for easy loading and unloading of product.
Secure A-Frame – SAF
- Designed to reduce personal injury due to falling slabs.
- 1 - upright post with locking arms, 1 - base with safety chains
Foldable A-Frame – FAF-60
- Heavy duty powder coated finish.
- Ships knocked down for lower freight cost.
- Ledge Length 20.5"
- 6" spread on top of A.