Outside Rail with optional Easy Slide – BR-5ES
- Patent # 7143901
- Store loose lites, insulated glass, tempered glass, plastic sheets, shower doors and more. The center rail with easy slide must be used to support the glass when sliding individual pieces in and out of the racks.
- Easy Slide, a low friction material, is mounted to the rails and posts for ease of sliding products in and out.
- Outside rails have 2" square holes spaced 4" apart on the top. A steel plate with identical holes is welded and boxed inside the rails, 1" up from the bottom.
- Note: When assembled the overall usable height of the post is 5.5" less than listed.Example: A 60" post will be 54.5" above the top of the outside rail.
- Rails shipped with 11" connector tube for butting rails together in a straight line.
SAFETY WARNING: Use .5″ holes located on bottom flange for securing rails to the floor. MAXIMUM WEIGHT ALLOWED PER BUNDLE: 4,000 LBS. (2,000 LBS. PER POST)